Rhonda's Channel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message board

3 posters

Hello Friends

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello Friends Empty Hello Friends

Post  Admin Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Hello Emily, Mazz, and Dorothy, I'm glad you all made it over. Pull up a chair and enjoy your stay! Very Happy
    dorothycolleen
    dorothycolleen

Hello Friends Empty hi

Post  dorothycolleen Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:30 pm

hi rhonda.
    mazz198321
    mazz198321

Hello Friends Empty Re: Hello Friends

Post  mazz198321 Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:06 am

Hello Rhonda Smile cheers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Hi mazz, I like your avatar, cats are fun to take care of. Very Happy
    mazz198321
    mazz198321

Post  mazz198321 Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Thank you Smile me and my partner think its funny because we play MMO games online and the thing on the cats head looks like an Armour piece int eh game Razz I love cat's, we have a female who is 18, shes called poppet, she sleeps on my pillow every night and pushes my partner out of the bed lol We also have 2 fish, a hamster and a rabbit, the cat and rabbit are both rescue animals, the cat's previous owners were going to get her put down because shes 18 but there was nothing wrong with her so we took her off there hands and the rabbit was Mal nourished, skinny and on deaths doorstep when we took her from her previous owner's, shes a lot fatter now and she has a better coat, I cant help but rescue animal's xXx
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:55 pm

One of my close friends Janet, she has a cat named Misty, her hair is jet black, like her mother's, and she has the most enchanting yellow eyes. Musty likes to pounce around from furniture, to furniture. Whenever I'm invited over, she curls up in my lap, and fall asleep. I would love to own a cat, but my landlord says that he will charge me $300.00 + plus my rent a month? Shocked auh that is a bit much. I read in your post that you have a rabbit? albino I had a rabbit, I called her snowflake, she was a long hare, and also s headed a lot. Rabbits like to chew on on things, and dig holes, they are warm and cuddly, and they make this little squeak noise.. but watch out those teeth, they sometimes bite! lol
    mazz198321
    mazz198321

Post  mazz198321 Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:44 am

hehe yeah my rabbit bites if you let her get her mouth too close, also if shes allowed to run on the floor and goes to bite ankles, last time she was out of her hutch she chewed through the broadband wire, my partner said it could not be fixed but i proved him wrong and fixed it anyway Smile i don't have a garden for my rabbit so she don't get to dig holes but she gets lots of snuggles and yeah she does squeak when you go to get her out of her hutch Smile, your friends cat sounds like ours lol ours has black fluffy fur and light yellow eyes, speaking of cats, i must trim her claws at some point today, she is not going to like me :s that's a bit much for your landlord to want to charge you for having a cat, my land lord don't know we have one Razz
    dorothycolleen
    dorothycolleen

Hello Friends Empty pets

Post  dorothycolleen Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:45 pm

I have a pet dog who is a funny little critter. She loves me, my mom, my daughter, and my ex, and that's about it. She runs away from anybody else. She sleeps with her paws in the air and it looks hilarious.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:45 am