Rhonda's Channel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message board

3 posters

Hello everyone

mazz198321
    mazz198321

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post  mazz198321 Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Hello everyone,

I thought it was about time I introduced myself seeing as I have been here a few days lol

My name is Michelle, Mazz for short
    I live in Hampshire in the UK, I have a 10 year old son, 2 fish, a cat, hamster and a rabbit, I'm 5"7, long dark hair almost down to my bum Smile I'm not married but I do have a partner, We have been together 2 years, 5 months, 22 days Very Happy he dresses occasionally, always when we go out clubbing and sometimes at home, we have same size feet so I get to steal all the shoes and most of his clothes muahahaha I will get him to join up here, I think he will like this site Very Happy I love you My spelling and grammar is not bad but not good either but a lot better than most people I know, I have a witty/dry scene of humor, bad sides of me are that I can be a bit straight forward with people, I tell them how it is even if its not really what they want to here but if I ever offend then it is never on purpose, good sides are I'm a good friend, Love to laugh, Love music, I write poetry and have a few published in a book called immortal verses, I'm Sorry If this introduction is too long but anyway a BIG Hello to everyone xXx flower
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post  Admin Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:53 am

Hi Mazz, well, I have no kids, and never been married. I read that you explain about having pet fish? When I was a kid, my father had taken me to the circus, and from a game I played there, it has won me enough fish to place them in a aquarium. Now that I’m all grown up, I find it hard taking care of fish, as for maintain the oxygen pump into the aquarium, and feeding time. I had a rabbit once named snowflake, she was a longed hair, and shed a lot, no matter how many times I’ve tried to brush the hair off of my clothes. Rabbits are warm and cuddlely, they also like to chew into things, and dig holes. Some rabbits, make a little faint noise, but watch out for those teeth, they can bite lol. So you like to laugh, well make sure to check out the “humor” forum. Very Happy
    dorothycolleen
    dorothycolleen

Hello everyone Empty Hi Mazz!

Post  dorothycolleen Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Welcome! Your hubby is a lucky guy to have an understanding spouse. Welcome!

Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:31 pm